munyee
Dearest Viva,

I'm really grateful to you for always being there when I needed you. Thanks for always bringing me to my destination safely. But sorry, I know I'm not a good owner. You are only 7 months old but you've had scratches all over you already. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from those idiots who keep adding scratches onto your beautiful body. I have no idea why would anyone in their right minds would do such an awful act. I am absolutely disgusted by the stupid idiot(s) who broke your window! Sorry for not being able to keep you at a safer place, away from all those mindless people. Just so you know, it was not my intention to keep bumping you into curbs and poles. But as u know, I'm still new at this. So, please forgive me. You've really been through a lot the past 7 months. I'm really sorry and ashamed of myself. I will be more careful and take better care of you from today onwards. I promise! We've still got a long way to go. Love you! =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment