munyee
I'm so looking forward to the mid year break. Although I still have to work on my research, at least I don't have to worry about any other assignments. No need to go for lectures, no presentations, no essays for 5 weeks! Faster come, faster! Can't wait!

The coming 2 weeks are going to be crazy! So many stuff piling up. All need to be completed within the 2 weeks. Sometimes I wish I had exams and tests instead. Then I don't have to do anything during the term and only study last minute for exams (I'm not a good role model, I know. :p). *sigh*

644 - 3 essays

614 - 3rd assignment + research proposal + proposal presentation

658 - seminar presentation + research proposal

Haven't started on any of these yet. T_T

Somemore, the weather is not helping at all! Everyday is so gloomy, wet and cold. My biggest task everyday is keeping myself away from the bed. Every time when I try to do some work, I'll find myself laying comfortably on my bed, under the duvet. *sigh*

I really need to start doing something!

OK, stop blogging and start reading for monday's quiz.

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. I am looking forward to holidays too... need that break... anyways, put a chatbox la... CIP!!!!


Post a Comment