munyee
have we reached that age already??

just realised that many of my peers have gotten and will be getting married soon...

some even have babies already..!!

but why do i still feel and sometimes act like a kid?

honestly, marriage sounds scary to me...

all the commitments and responsibilities... =="

so, to those of u who keep asking "when are u getting married?" or "bila mau kahwin?"...

the answer is:

not in the foreseeable future...

i'm still young and not ready to settle down any time soon..

so, dun ask me anymore...it feels weird! :p

1 Response
  1. glo teng Says:

    ya i am similarly fearful of the commitment and responsibility part :( sometimes i feel like i wanna be in a r/ship but when i think of marriage (since i'd wanna date with marriage in mind), but the thought of marriage puts me off. ah. dilemma.

    ps: my mum gave birth to me when she was 23 "-_- so young "-_-


Post a Comment